Monday, June 11, 2012

Only One Flower

It's June 11 already! Where does the time go? I have such a huge long list of accomplishments and projects to get done in 3 short months. In fact I have numerous projects going on at once, and while my beloved photography is not even in the picture, I am catching up reading all my photography manuals and learning so many different procedures from the professionals. Soon it is going to be so hot, before I can get outdoors; my camera will be in fry mode. And I hate taking indoor photos, just can’t get the indoor light correct. UGH!

The clock is ticking, projects are calling my name-always, and even more are bidding for my attention. I vote for school to be out for four months, maybe even possibly five. Then I could get it all done, I just know I could.

These photos are taken at the Dallas Arboretum-are you wishing I would please go somewhere else for a change? So sorry, I only have one flower in my front flower bed.

I have this thing for park benches

This is an older photo

Love these frogs

These flower centers look like buttons




Love these water walls


2 comments:

  1. Really pretty Mary. Good work...keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the frog water spouts and the water wall. Even though you have used the Arboretum for photos a lot they always look so different. It is such a beautiful place and changes with the seasons. No wonder you go there. By the way I also like the quotes with the sunflower pics. Those are my favorite flower. You just keep getting better and better............way to go GIRL!!

    ReplyDelete