Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Summertime and the Living Is Easy

June is slowly sliding off the radar map never to be heard from again. That makes me so sad because June is my very favorite month. First month of summer vacation, weather not too awful yet, pretty, crisp, blue skies that makes me think of sailboats, sand and homemade ice cream. I am so aware of time incessantly; in the summer how swiftly it’s dashing away, while the rest of the year, how unhurriedly it passes by, and how little energy I have on reserve. Yet I have boundless energy in the summer.

Because I love art, my world is opened up in the summer. The last 2 days I designed 39 greeting cards, not because it was a marathon but because I just could not quit. I am infatuated with creating art, all kinds of art, it is my obsession. Drawing, painting, blogging, photography, cardmaking, etc. all make me jump blissfully out of bed. So continue on summer, I am right behind you.

Birthday, Baby Cards

Valentine Card

Valentine Assortment

Scary

Organized Mess

From My Sketch Journal

1 comment:

  1. Here I am again :) I am ready to buy some of your birthday, thank you and baby shower cards!!

    ReplyDelete