Sunday, May 27, 2012

School's Out, Spirit's Free At Last

School’s out, for me anyway. Now I have time to stretch my creative spirit beyond where it has been before. To let it out of it’s cage and let it wander just to see what it comes up with that is out of the ordinary. It has been a struggle to find the time to blog because something else always desperately needed my attention, or at least I thought that was the issue. But no excuses now, I am free, and plan to take my camera out on dates as much as possible so I will always have fresh material to use to yap about. One thing I am really fascinated in is quotes, love them and how they apply to your life if you let them. So I took some favorite quotes to put with my favorite photos. I think an excellent match.
So here are arrangements of sunflowers dressed up in their Sunday best= quotes.







2 comments:

  1. Sunflowers!! So beautiful... Love, love the quotes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite flower is the sunflower so I am just amazed at the way you captured these. I know you are excited to be out of school! Now you can take all the photos you want and I can't wait to see them! Your quotes are GREAT!

    ReplyDelete