Monday, February 20, 2012

The Touch of Nature

Outside my back door is a world of beauty, the deep ultra marine blue of the sky with brilliant white clouds, the emerald green of plants and grass, and the turquoise green waters sparkling in the sun. A place to go to let the world's troubles slide off your back while the warm sun kisses your soul with warmth. You can never be sad, anxious, or down when you are surrounded with nature. My 2 little Dachshunds love to sun on the warm bricks like 2 muffins baking in an oven. Soon the plants and trees will come alive with color and aromas like sweet perfumes of their blooms. I enjoyed looking at nature thru my lens this afternoon, because I know soon it will change and the bare branches will be covered once again with a cloak of brillant green. I can't  wait!

Brilliant Blue Sky


Tiny Landscape Light


Love this gorgeous plant


Red Tips


Upstairs walkway


Peanut


Snickers who hates having his picture taken


Kissing? I seriously doubt it!


BLUE, BLUE, BLUE


2 comments: