Sunday, February 5, 2012

God's Handiwork



My kids live about an hour from me, out in the country. I love to go visit and leave the noisy, busy city behind. Just the drive there puts you in a calm, tranquil mood. Life is slower, gentler, peaceful. Bringing my camera is a must, even though I get so caught up watching the kids play that I forget to bring it out. But once I do, I am so lost in the beauty I see thru my lens. I get so excited that I want to take shot after shot and can't seem stop. I forget everything else around me, so focused on what I am seeing digitally. God's handiwork is all around, so beautiful, so lovely and all we have to do is look...


Late afternoon sun

 Majestic trees
 Up close and personal to this tiny flower
 Cutest baby on the planet
I love how the light makes a path thru the trees

No comments:

Post a Comment