Saturday, March 3, 2012

Just one more shot

Being behind my camera trying to create magic is sheer fascination; I always have to get just one more shot. The afternoon sun shimmering thru the trees to drop playful shadows along the way, while the reflection of the huge billowy clouds, soft as silk on the pond is so gorgeous, I have to take the shot a million different ways. Laying flat on my back to get the tip top of the barn, the grandiose trees and crystal blue sky was my goal, hoping all the while that the ducks and chicken didn’t discover me just at their eye level. My kids kept calling me, losing patience over why I was not coming. But I kept thinking, just one more shot and that will be sufficient. But sadly, it never is because I savor each new discovered I will find thru my lens.

Photography takes us out of ourselves and carries us far away to a world we can only dream of. Look at life thru your lens and you will see something you never expected to see. Something that is savvy, meaningful and clever is right in front of your eyes to be discovered.
Texas Bluebonnets

These you had to be careful of when laying down on the ground

Love the rustic

Watching tiny Meg

The muddy photographer beside Ronnie

Gorgeous reflection

Reflection and barn

Love these colors

On my back for this one

Wheels

3 comments:

  1. I especially liked the on my back for this one and also the view of the ducks and chickens from their level. Great photos once again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every picture is so thoughtful! Love them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for your comments guy, it helps me so much to know if I am going in the right direction or not.I so appreciate you taking the time to comment.

    ReplyDelete