Tuesday, January 31, 2012

My goals, my dreams, my vision.

I tend to see the world differently thru the lens of my camera, beauty that I did not notice before, how the light shines on  subjects and suddenly  they are projected into a completely different scene.

 I have been taking photos all my life, it seems, but just the last several years everything seems to click, I know more what I am doing or trying to do. Suddenly it's all coming together.

With this blog, I will be forced to go out into the world more often and look at objects unbiased and therefore will morph into a better photographer. At least that is my goal.

2 comments:

  1. I love your photographs. They are awesome. Keep it up. I look forward to seeing more of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Pat. That is so good to hear...

    ReplyDelete